This Website is operated by Cadence Research & Consulting whose contact details are on the website.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All trademarks on the Website are either the property of Cadence Research & Consulting or their licensors. All custom graphics, button icons, and logos are the trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Cadence Research & Consulting. Other logos, trademarks and registered trademarks or product names displayed on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
Cadence Research & Consulting reserves the right to change any information on this Website, including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice. Clicking on certain links within this Website might take you to other websites for which Cadence Research & Consulting assumes no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability or otherwise. The content presented at this Website may vary depending upon your browser limitations. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Use of Website
While using the Website, you may not:
- knowingly or intentionally restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website; or
- knowingly or intentionally post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; or
- knowingly or intentionally post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Cadence Research & Consulting) or engage in spamming or flooding; or
- knowingly or intentionally post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component (a “Harmful Component”) (notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree to continuously use up-to-date, industry standard virus detection devices to ensure that you do not transmit any Harmful Component to the Website); or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rights holder; or
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Website is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws; or
- make the Website or your User ID or Password (if applicable) available to any other person; or
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sublicense and create derivative works from the Website; or
- use or otherwise export or re-export the Website in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America; or
- use or attribute any information to Cadence Research & Consulting in any public medium (e.g., press releases, Websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for informing or influencing a third party, or for the purpose of implying any endorsement or relationship with Cadence Research & Consulting; or
- use or otherwise access the Website in violation of any federal, state, local and international laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations that apply to your use of and activities on this Website.
User Content Posted on the Website
This website may contain areas where you may post or share comments with other visitors to the Website on different topics. You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, messages, notes, text, information, music, video, advertisements, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on or through the Website, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the “User Content”). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Website that you did not write, create, or that you do not have permission to post. Cadence Research & Consulting does not and cannot review all User Content and is not responsible for such information. However, Cadence Research & Consulting reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or provide to Cadence Research & Consulting.
When you post User Content to the website, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Website. By posting User Content to any part of the website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Cadence Research & Consulting an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection with Website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the website at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that Cadence Research & Consulting may retain archived copies of your User Content.
Cadence Research & Consulting Benchmarks Reports
Cadence Research & Consulting may use your responses to various surveys or similar report queries in an aggregated, de-identified manner, to develop analyses and summaries of those responses. All of your individual responses will be kept confidential. Such report may be distributed to the other participants, as well as other third parties at Cadence Research & Consulting’ discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website (“Submissions”), provided by you to Cadence Research & Consulting are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Cadence Research & Consulting. Cadence Research & Consulting shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that Cadence Research & Consulting shall own and have the unrestricted right to use and publish any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Cadence Research & Consulting website and hereby waive any claims against Cadence Research & Consulting for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Cadence Research & Consulting’s use of such submissions. You covenant that you will not post or otherwise publish on this website any materials that: (a) are threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; (b) violate the law; (c) infringe on the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of a third party; (d) contain a computer virus or other destructive element; (e) contain advertising; and/or (f) are plagiarized. Cadence Research & Consulting reserves the right to choose which postings to publish on the website and to delete postings for any reason.
Failure to Comply with Terms and Conditions and Termination
Links from and to this Website
You acknowledge and agree that Cadence Research & Consulting has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked sites. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement by Cadence Research & Consulting of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Information in the many web pages that are linked to the Website comes from a variety of sources. Some of this information comes from official CADENCE RESEARCH & CONSULTING licensees, but much of it comes from unofficial or unaffiliated organizations and individuals, both internal and external to CADENCE RESEARCH & CONSULTING. CADENCE RESEARCH & CONSULTING does not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that CADENCE RESEARCH & CONSULTING shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources. All links to this Website must be approved in writing by Cadence Research & Consulting, except that Cadence Research & Consulting agrees that links to its home page (provided that they are text only containing only the title of the home page of this Website) and not to any deeper or other page which when clicked on displays the entire Website home page (such that it does not appear within a frame of the linked website). Such consent is not given if the link would create the false appearance that Cadence Research & Consulting is endorsing or sponsoring products, activities or services or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of Cadence Research & Consulting. In any event, the user acknowledges that Cadence Research & Consulting may withdraw the consent to the link at any time for any reason.
Cadence Research & Consulting is committed to the privacy of its website visitors and users. Click here to view the Cadence Research & Consulting Online Privacy Statement. By using this Website, you are consenting to have your Personal Data transferred to and processed in the United States and other countries.
Cadence Research & Consulting takes reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that the content provided on the Website and your personal information is used as described in the Online Privacy Statement. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee that the Website will not be misused or personal information you have entered will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
By using this Website, including any applets, software, and content contained therein, you agree that use of the Website is entirely at your own risk. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, CADENCE RESEARCH & CONSULTING DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE UNINTERRUPTED USE, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND (2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE, THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
NEITHER CADENCE RESEARCH & CONSULTING NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE RESPECTIVE LIABILITY OF CADENCE RESEARCH & CONSULTING, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, DIRECT OR INDIRECT AFFILIATES, AND CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE OR JURISDICTIONAL LAW.
Last Updated: January 2020