Showing all 4 results
Cadence KOL Market Snapshot Reports
Get the latest industry data to drive your clinical and commercial decisions
Welcome to Cadence Communications & Research, a leader in market research and medical communications services for the healthcare industry. Our Market Snapshot reports provide meaningful and actionable insights on the current market landscape (prescribing drivers, unmet medical needs) and future trends (what will change standards of care, how likely will markets be disrupted).
These focused reports are based on in-depth interviews with key opinion leading physicians from renowned, academic, medical centers in the United States, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Each report focuses on a specific therapeutic area, delivered quickly after key conferences to provide the most up-to-date data releases so you can make informed clinical and commercial decisions.
Our Market Snapshot reports will address the following objectives, with a focus on how and why the market will evolve from the current treatment options:
- Preferred treatment options across various cancer settings
- Driving forces behind those decisions at the mechanism and product level
- Driving factors behind that satisfaction or dissatisfaction with current treatment options and where KOLs see the highest unmet medical needs
- Market volatility and likelihood of emerging data disrupting current standards of care in the next 12 months and over the next 2-5 years
- Which drugs are in position to change the standard of care and stand out above the rest
- Catalysts likely to drive future prescribing changes
Cadence Market Snapshot Reports will be delivered as a concise PowerPoint presentation. The aim is to deliver an impactful yet succinct deliverable that effectively communicates the key learnings from our interviews with market experts. These findings will provide you valuable insight to support your product decisions.
Your feedback is appreciated. Contact Emily Anderson for questions or suggestions on our reports. Thank you.
Breast Cancer KOL Snapshot Report: Coming December 2023