DescriptionReading Time: 3 minutes
Would you like to stay at the forefront of predicting the future of the prostate cancer market and advancements in prostate cancer research and treatment?
Do you find it too expensive to conduct market research studies with KOLs?
Are you concerned you aren’t getting insights from the most relevant, globally-recognized prostate cancer key opinion leaders?
Do you have a way to stay up to speed on the impact of all the latest clinical data releases throughout the year?
Do you wish you didn’t have to pull together so many different sources of information to get a clear picture?
Uncover the factors influencing prescribing behavior and expanding the quality of care in prostate cancer treatment.
Introducing The Prostate Cancer KOL Market Snapshot. This report is written for marketers, market researchers, C-suite executives, hospital administrators and investors to better understand the current dynamics and future trends in the market, based on the perspective of highly respected KOLs. This report was developed with top key opinion leaders from the US, EU, and Asia Pacific to provide you with the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on what you need to know about advanced prostate cancer.
The report covers:
- Preferred treatment options across the various prostate cancer settings
- Driving forces behind those decisions at the mechanism and product level
- Driving factors behind that satisfaction or dissatisfaction with current treatment options and where KOLs see the highest unmet medical needs
- Market volatility and the likelihood of emerging data disrupting current standards of care in the next 12 months and over the next 2-5 years
- Which drugs are in a position to change the standard of care and stand out above the rest
- Catalysts likely to drive future prescribing changes
The report includes:
Current Prescribing Behavior
- What are the preferred treatment regimens in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC), high-risk non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (nmCRPC), and metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer (mCSPC)
- What determines the sequence of treatment options in mCRPC
- How PARP inhibitor studies in combination with androgen receptor pathway inhibitors will impact treatment decisions in 1st line, unselected mCRPC patients
- How androgen receptor pathway inhibitors have impacted prescribing in mCSPC
- How the role of docetaxel will evolve in mCSPC
- Which androgen receptor pathway inhibitor is best-in-class and KOLs’ thoughts on each drug
- Which drugs, new classes of drugs have the potential to be approved in mCSPC, nmCRPC, and mCRPC in the next year and over the next 2 – 5 years
- How the high-risk, nmCRPC market will evolve with the increased adoption of newer technologies
- How Pluvicto and other radioligand programs are expected to be used in the future in prostate cancer
- What is the short list of biomarkers KOLs believe should be used to determine treatment selection today
- How precision medicine may impact the overall landscape and treatment selection in advanced prostate cancer over the next 5 years
- How KOLs see the treatment landscape evolving with the increasing use of PSMA PET and the impact on treatment across prostate cancer
Evaluation of Efficacy Endpoints
- How regulatory agencies are thinking about primary endpoints in localized, locally advanced, and metastatic prostate cancer
- How other endpoints, beyond overall survival, are impacting approvals and adoption in prostate cancer
Our expert respondents have an average of 125 co-authored clinical trial publications on late-stage prostate cancer, 8 out of 11 respondents chair or participate in guideline or peer-reviewed prostate cancer committees, and an average of 34 years of experience treating patients with prostate cancer. With this expertise, you can trust that our report is the most reliable source of information for clinical and commercial decisions in both castrate-sensitive and castrate-resistant prostate cancer settings.
Get the Prostate Cancer KOL Market Snapshot today and make the most informed decisions in the field of advanced prostate cancer.
If you prefer to purchase this report using alternative payment methods such as invoice/check or wire transfer, please feel free to contact us at EAnderson@cadenceresearch.com for assistance.