Our medical instructors are highly experienced in teaching effective medical writing to a wide range of class participants. They have both extensive in-person classroom as well as on-line teaching experience to adapt to organizational needs. Our instructors have experience in a wide range of therapeutic fields and understand the technical and stylistic elements to participants create the highest quality written materials.
- We will customize instructional content to meet your specific educational needs based on product, market, therapeutic area, etc.
- Educational materials will cover:
- Foundations of communication skills
- Technical and scientific writing techniques
- Business writing practices
- Oral presentations and slide development
- Personality and communication styles
- Courses can be delivered either 1 or 2 days in person, with up to 7 hours of material covered per day.
- On-line delivery of courses can be done at your own pace with pre-set ‘homework’ review points to assist participants to move through the material and improve their skill level.
- We support each participant with one-on-one consultation on real-time communication projects.
Comprehensive workbooks are provided to each client developed in collaboration with your company’s professional education coordinator.
- Specialized courses can be developed as needed for advanced medical writing, medical editing, grant writing, etc.